Just a plain old English "Two"
That said, I think that everyone else has been brilliantly cast. I particularly look forward to seeing Ernie and Lavender sparr off each other as those ill-matched parents of Elizabeth Bennet, and I believe Morag will make a truly commanding Lady Catherine de Bourgh. Fear her, for she is the Head Girl! Darcy might have ended up with Anne out of sheer intimidation if she had been Lady Catherine from the start.
* * *
I'm so thrilled that you're all coming. Some information:
- The Portkey will be activated at 11:00 am sharp on Thursday morning, and they don't know the concept of tardiness. So please be on time. Even you, Cadwallader.
- Sleeping arrangements are as follows: (1) Christoper and friend, (2) Rachel and Susan, (3) Lisa and Luna, (4) Zacharias, Cadwallader and Summerby, (5) Michael, Terry and Stephen.
- You won't need to pay for any food or other expenses as we're taking care of all that. However, you might want to bring some Muggle money (Euros) in case we go sightseeing. If you don't have any, my father can arrange it for you. Wizarding Europe does still use Knuts and the like though, so those will be fine.
- Also make sure to fit your bags for pickpocket proof hexes if we do go sightseeing. Most thieves are so good at Stealth and Tracking that you'd swear they were Aurors. Or Unspeakables.
- Tuscany is much warmer than Scotland this time of the year, but it can still have cold snaps. Bring a showerproof jacket or coat and a few light layers that you can take on or off according to need, plus a jumper or two for the evenings. And bring a swimsuit or two. We do have a pool, and yes, it is heated.
* * *
Quintus seems to have misplaced his journal, so when you see him in class tomorrow, I'd appreciate it if you tell him that I'm looking for him. Thank you.
* * *
Well, despite the DADA project being almost finished, it looks like you're still stuck with me for a while longer, ha ha. Congratulations on getting the lead, and with all due respect to the other girls who auditioned, I can honestly say that they couldn't have made a better choice. Though (additionally with all due respect to the other girls), I still maintain that I have the prettiest wife!
Do you have time to work on the final draft tomorrow after your Quidditch practice? It's our last chance to get it sorted out before it's due. I think we've made a decent crack at it despite our late start, and I've enjoyed working on it with you.
- Stephen Cornfoot, Hopefully Not An Appalling Darcy